Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Halloween!




We had a great time decorating the front of our home for Halloween this year. Although the neighbor's puppy chewed up some of the lighting that at one time led all the way down the driveway to the sidewalk, the decorations by the front door remained unscathed! Here are a few pics to spread our halloween holiday cheer! (p.s. Peggy, this is for you!)

7 comments:

Tara said...

Wow! When you update you really update! So fun to see all of the fun pictures. Love the one of Allison and Keith on her baptism day! We love your family!

Tara

Peggy Eddleman said...

Thanks for posting the pics, JaNae! They look awesome!

You said the neighbor's dog ate some of the lights, and it made me wonder... Is this the same dog that you call yours when it is being good?

Jenkins Family said...

JaNae it was great to see a update on everything that is going on. Your family is so cute!!!

Juli said...

I'm impressed! My decorations this year consisted of our carved pumpkins. Look great.

Wendy said...

You've joined to world of blogging! I am so excited. It is so much fun to see how the kids have grown. . .Love it and what a great job. Send an email my way so I can invite you to my blog.
wbsorenson@backfence.net

Anonymous said...

You know, I found your blog through the Francis' blog. I totally wondered if you had a blog. How fun. I love your heading picture of the fam; its way cute!

Loni said...

Cute blog Wilson's! Isn't blogging fun? I'll have to keep and eye on all the happenings
with your blog!