Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Flyin' High!

On October 7th 2008 the Spanish Fork 2nd Ward Young Women went for a ride in a small airplane. Here's the group of girls who were able (and wanted)to go. It was amazing to see the southern part of Utah County from up above. I loved that you could see how the older trees differentiated the main city from the newly built subdivisions. The plane seated 4 to 5 at a time, and the pilot was gracious enough to let Allison, Elise & Hailey also have a ride. It was a great experience, and for some, a chance of a lifetime! Thanks Bro. Woodhouse!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

What a fun activity! I love the perspective it gives you from way above things.

Peggy Eddleman said...

That looks so much fun! I think I'm a little jealous. And very happy for you! That's cool that he also took your girls. What a treat!

Your other girls are pretty cute, too!

And the word verification for this post is "porman." Funny! That's exactly how I'm feeling at the moment!