1. I love being a Mom. I enjoy every age my kids have encountered (so far..).
2. I love children in general. I love talking to them. Watching them learn and how their eyes light up when they express themselves. It makes me happy just thinking about it.
3. I brought home my daughter Allison from the hospital on my 30th birthday. What a great present!
4. Less than 2 weeks later, I was back in the hospital with appendicitis...incidentally, you can't really see the scar since the thoughtful doctor used one of my many stretchmarks for the operation.
5. I love pink lemonade. I haven't had a caffeine drink for over 10 years.
6. I have a weakness for Granny B's Pink Sugar Cookies, Cinnamon Bears, and Gooey Caramel Popcorn. I can never take just one bite!
7. I have a scar on my left cheek from removing basal and squamous cell carcinoma (skin cancer) in Oct. 2007. I still had the 11 stitches on Halloween. I used black eyeliner and drew 3 more places w/stitches across my face and had a great costume that year!
8. I am always looking for ways to improve. I love to surround myself and spend time with people I look up to and who have qualities I admire.
9. I am a friend for life.
10. I remember phone numbers from 20+ years ago.
11. I am a hopeless romantic...I loved reading the Twilight Series Books --Especially the first one.
12. I love how I feel after I exercise...although sometimes that is not enough to convince me to do it!
13. Some day I want to run a half marathon
14. I have always loved playing organized sports. I am competitive with myself (I only get frustrated with me --not other teammates-- when playing a game...seriously). I especially love to play volleyball. I also enjoy basketball, softball....tennis anyone???
15. I was not given a middle name. Growing up I wanted my name to be JaNae Marie...doesn't it just sing?
16. Marie Osmond touched my belly when I was pregnant with Emily.
17. I grew up the favorite daugher in the middle of 4 brothers. (The rose between the thorns as my parents would put it.) I wouldn't trade any of them for a sister. They are the best.
18. I have my sisters now as I am raising 4 beautiful daughters. Life is quirky sometimes.
19. My favorite movie is The Scarlet Pimpernell with Jane Seymore.
20. I love candles scented with vanilla or cinnamon----snifffff ahhhhhh heaven
21. I don't like to eat sliced tomatoes, but I love them in salsa, ketchup, etc.
22. I am very practical minded.
23. I love to find great deals on sale. I really don't like to pay full price for anything! I cringe whenever I buy something which costs more than $15.
24. Since I've been in YW, I luv 2 txt message! It is gr8!
25. I still am amazed to this day that my husband chose me to be his wife. When we first met I never once thought he would be interested in me. He was so handsome and way out of my league. He is a great husband and my best friend.
A Whispered Shout
14 years ago
6 comments:
Wow, that is cool. You are an amazing woman!
First, as much as I realize how awesome Keith is, you are SO in his league; he is as lucky to have you as you are to have him. And you are such a positive person; I wish we lived closer so that would rub off on me. I've gotten more negative since moving away from home (I think it's more prevalent anywhere outside of Utah).
You are the greatest best friend ever! I love your list. I even learned a few things! And #14 is very true. I have NEVER heard you complain about how your teammates played.
JaNae Marie. I like it. I'm going to have to change my thinking to accommodate that. 'Cuz previously, the middle name that pops into mind is Rhonda. ;-)
hey janae!! how are you, i keep checking your blog for new fun stuff and this was cute!! i learned how much i miss you and wish i would have gotten to know you better!!
Loved to hear your list! I knew some of the things but learned some new things too! I am so glad you are a friend for life....or more!!!!
Love you,
Tara
I found your blog through the Francis blog. Your blog is adorable. It was fun to learn more about you! You are such a gem and I'm glad that I've gotten to know you!:)
Post a Comment